I can eat a salad every day and always serve one when I’m entertaining. Here’s one of my healthy mixed greens salad:
My Lemon Raspberry Champagne Vinaigrette Mixed Greens Salad
3 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Raspberry Champagne vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 Teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 Teaspoon honey
- ½ Teaspoon Borsari Citrus Seasoned Salt
- Black pepper to taste
- 6-8 cups mixed field greens
- 1 cup fresh raspberries (when in season)
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup pepitas
- 1/3 raw pecan halves, toasted (optional)
Whisk together the vinegar, lemon juice, lemon zest, honey, and Borsari citrus salt. Drizzle and whisk in the olive oil. Add black pepper to taste if needed.
Pick a beautiful bowl and fill with mixed greens. Gently toss in cranberries, pepitas and pecans. SUPER gently toss in the raspberries and vinaigrette. Taste and add additional salt and pepper if needed.
Make it a meal: Add in crumbled goat cheese and/or grilled chicken to serve as a light lunch or dinner.
You can also stop into our downtown store today for a taste.